-
December 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
#171
Senior Hostboard Member
A bit... yea... and angry as well.
-
December 9th, 2004, 07:32 PM
#172
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 9th, 2004, 07:40 PM
#173
Inactive Member
-
December 9th, 2004, 08:33 PM
#174
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 10th, 2004, 05:53 AM
#175
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 10th, 2004, 06:27 AM
#176
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 10th, 2004, 12:13 PM
#177
HB Forum Owner
This is surely one of our worst threads ever. There's nothing interesting in it, it's just spam after spam. What use posting "OMG I'm sad" if you don't even explain why?
-
December 10th, 2004, 03:02 PM
#178
Senior Hostboard Member
Like, it was not in the first post, but okay, it's a good idea.
-
December 10th, 2004, 06:25 PM
#179
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm feeling excited, I have this new webcam, and now I can show my face to someone...
-
December 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#180
Senior Hostboard Member
My headache is gone. It was soooo bad, I hate headaches.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks